Write a 3–4 page answer in which you:
- State your position on the topic
- Identify three premises (reasons) from Pros & Cons of Controversial Issues that support your position, and explain why you selected these specific reasons.
- Explain your answers to the “believing” questions about the three premises opposing your position from Pros & Cons of Controversial Issues.
- Examine at least two types of biases that you likely experienced as you evaluated the premises for and against your position.
- Discuss the effects of your own enculturation or group identification that may have influenced your biases.
- Discuss whether your thinking about the topic has changed after playing the “Believing Game,” even if your position on the issue has stayed the same.
The answer should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address the main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.