Topic : Airlines’ operations are lack of adequate strategies to fix the consequences of COVID-19
Because of the COVID, most of the airlines are having hard times. Lots of them went bankrupted and were acquired, other bigger firms survives but with severe financial loss. They have experienced lots of difficulties such as pilots were forced to suspend and aircrafts were grounded. If the management in airlines had different decision, the companies might not face bankruptcy. Of course, nobody has experience such big illness like COVID-19, but I want to research on if there is some other factor such as operation issue that caused airlines bankrupt.
Considering the 10 Operation Management decisions, your paper will be a review of issues that were caused by a failure in the production/operations management process. You will compare and contrast the current research findings with the principles and concepts presented in your Heizer, et al. textbook.
All reference sources should be from academic journals, professional trade publications, and respected business or industry magazines. Limit the use of books as sources. Do NOT use articles or sources from Wikipedia! Use references published within the past six years.
The basic rules for your research paper include:
- The paper should be 10 pages at a minimum.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- Left justify all narrative.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12-point.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph one-half inch.
- Double-space everything in the paper. Do not add extra lines or spacing between paragraphs or sections of the paper.