Please respond to the following questions:
1. Name five characteristics international managers need in order for the business to be successful and why.
2. What are some things that an aspiring global leader might be able to do to develop his or her global leadership skills?
3. What are some of the complications that researchers may face when they collect primary data in a foreign market? Give examples.
4. What is the future for global marketing?
5. Former Louis Vuitton CEO Yves Carcelle said “One to two thousand people is all you need. You can’t judge by average income-average doesn’t mean anything.” Although he was speaking about the luxury goods market, do you think his comments about averages apply to other segments of the market as well? Why or why not?
For each question answer in at least half page. APA format.