No citation format is required.
You may use bullet points, headings, sub-headings, paragraph form, etc., and organization your responses according to your preference.
(Assignment is attached as a document)
Sources that might be useful (some of them are attached):
- Boyd, Eugene and Fauntroy, Michael, “American Federalism, 1776-2000: Significant Events,” Congressional Research Service, RL30772 (2000).
- Nolan, et al., “Federalism-Based Limitations on Congressional Power,” Congressional Research Service, R45323 (2018) Federalism-Based Limitations on Congressional Power: An Overview (fas.org)
- Thomas, Kenneth, “The Power to Regulate Commerce: Limits on Congressional Power,” Congressional Research Service, RL32844 (2014)
- Barnett, Randy and Koppelman, “Common Interpretation: The Commerce Clause,” Thane National Constitution Center.
Congressional Research Service, “Federalism, State Sovereignty, and the Constitution: Basis and Limits of Congressional Power,” RL30315 (2013)
- Redish, Martin H., and Shane V. Nugent. “The Dormant Commerce Clause and the Constitutional Balance of Federalism”(1987).” Duke LJ4: 569.