New construction projects begin with a design phase, where architects blueprint the vision complete with design details. They work in collaboration with builders who use the designs to prepare the appropriate strategies, tools, and materials to bring the vision to reality. You are both architect and builder of your success. You have started to blueprint your vision in your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan. You have identified others with whom you will collaborate. Now you can begin to prepare the appropriate strategies, tools, and materials
How will you approach your studies? What types of resources are available to you, and how will you access and utilize them? Taking the opportunity to prepare these strategies, tools, and materials will help ensure you can “break ground” without incident and successfully move to the phase where you begin building your vision.
- Consider your goals for academic accomplishments while a student of the MSN program.
- Reflect on the strategies presented in the Resources for this week.
- Clearly identify and accurately describe in detail at least three academic resources or strategies that can be applied to the MSN program.
- Clearly identify and accurately describe in detail at least three professional resources that can be applied to success in the nursing practice in general or in a specialty.
- Clearly and thoroughly explain in detail how you intend to use these resources, and how they might benefit you academically and professionally.
Note: Remember to include an introduction paragraph which contains a clear and comprehensive purpose statement which delineates all required criteria, and end the assignment Part with a conclusion paragraph. List at least five appropriate sources in APA Format.