The course project is a series of elements where you will examine the current standing of an organization’s training system as it relates to a single training topic. In the final element of the training program, you will provide recommendations to the organization on how this training system can be improved.
Unit Learning Outcomes
- ULO 3.1 Develop a training needs analysis including task analysis, personal analysis, organization analysis.
- ULO 3.2 Evaluate the different methods and sources for performing a needs analysis.
- ULO 3.4 Evaluate relevant scholarly research and synthesize research to complete required assignments.
Conduct an analysis on the current state of the training program and address the current training needs analysis process. Reference should be made to Institution, task, and person analysis. Analysis should reference sources of information for analysis, methods, and challenges encountered.
- The body of the paper will be 4-5 pages. This does not include extraneous pages like title page, reference page, appendices.
- APA formatting (7th ed.) standards are required.
- A minimum of 5 scholarly resources need to be used. An example of a scholarly resource can be an interview with an HR professional or a peer reviewed article from a Park University Library Journal Database. Course materials and personal experience do not count.
- A formal third person tone is required.
- Review the grading rubric for expectations.
- Supplemental information (e.g., worksheets that are currently being used) can be presented in Appendices but do not count toward the body of the paper.