- Research two alternative care settings to compare their differences
- Present information about both in a PowerPoint® presentation.
- Your presentation should address the following for each care setting: definition of the care setting; history and purpose of the type of setting; typical administrative structure; typical services offered; external licensure, certification, and/or accreditation requirements; and current trends and issues related to this type of care.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 8 slides. Your presentation should include a title slide and a reference slide in addition to your 8 informational slides.
- Integrate the use of graphics, tables, audio, and speaker notes as necessary (not required)
- Submit completed Assignment by the end of Unit 1
Submitting Your Work
Put your responses in a Microsoft® PowerPoint document. Save it in a location and with the proper naming convention: username-CourseName-section-Unit 1_Assignment.ppt (username is your Purdue Global username, section is your course section, and 1 is your unit number). When you are ready to submit, select the unit dropbox. Follow the steps listed to attach your PowerPoint document. To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted PowerPoint.