For this assignment, you will use the “IRAC” method (included also are the Facts and the Procedural History) as noted in the following SECTIONS:
- Facts (established at trial)
- Procedural History (what court authored opinion)
- Issue (question format; question at hand)
- Rule(s) (rule of law)
- Application/Analysis (how did court apply rule)
- Conclusion (final outcome)
You are to create a case brief using the case, Scott v. Harris (2007) with the six (6) sections as noted above, 300-word minimum.