- Integrate theory, research, and/or professional experience
- Include specific examples and/or substantiating evidence
- Include in-text citations and references (at least 2) in APA format
- Stay on topic and address the course objectives in managing in a changing environment
- Demonstrate proper spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone
Consider the various managerial skills and how these skills work within the different levels of an organization.
Respond to the following prompt in a minimum of 175 words:
- How does the use of these skills help organizations to outperform others in their industry?
- Assess how the four functions of management (e.g., planning, organizing, leading, and controlling) are effective in helping organizations meet their goals.